Benefits of your Friends Membership
- Membership card(s), printable by Member, designating Member’s name and Membership category
- 10% discount in FOAL Bookstore year-round
- Quarterly FOAL email newsletter
- Early access to bi-annual used book sale
- Reserved seating section at library-hosted author events
- Invitations to exclusive events, such as VIP Author Receptions and Maker Space events.
- Lifetime Membership will secure a welcome kit, personalized/laminated membership card, and a thank you letter from the Board; additionally, new Lifetime Members will be recognized in the next upcoming Newsletter
- Corporate Membership benefits will be determined on a case-by-case basis, determined by the needs of FOAL, the Library, and the supporting Corporation
- Individual: One person
- Basic Household: Two persons living at the same address
- Premium Household: Three+ persons living at the same address
- Senior / Student: 65+ or currently enrolled in school
- Lifetime Individual: One-time payment covering the natural life of that person
- Lifetime Household: One-time payment covering up to 3 specifically-designated persons living at the same address.
- Small Business: Independently-owned and operated company that is limited in size and considered a small business based on standards for the industry.
- Corporate: A company that is not considered a small business based on industry standards.
Donate or Become a Member
All Friends memberships (except Life Memberships) are good for one year following the receipt of your payment. If you selected a recurring payment option, your membership will automatically renew next year. To cancel a recurring donation, click here.
Membership and Endowment contributions are tax deductible.
Corporate Memberships - Contact Us for Details